Friday, January 20, 2012

You didn't just say that

Every day I watch guys walk into my bar and lie through their teeth and expect women to buy what they are saying. Tonight was a classic example. This guy is sitting at the bar talking to this attractive professional woman and he is bragging on himself and piling it on heavy. I hear every conversation at my bar so I decided I needed to hear the rest. This idiot goes on to tell her that he is an astronaut. I am not kidding. The astronaut was 5' 7" and about 250 pounds. He had coke bottle glasses and was obviously not an astronaut. When he went to the bathroom I asked the woman how she felt sitting next to an astronaut. She fell out laughing. She couldn't believe this guys bs and was listening to see how far he would go. Obviously the guy got no where with her. Don't ever be that guy at the bar. Don't lie to get a woman's approval. Be honest and and show confidence and she will respond. Next time you are at a bar try under selling yourself and if she responds then you know she is probably attracted to you, not your wallet. Then go to http://www.mypricehunters.net and get a cool watch.Don't be fake, get a real watch at a great price.

No comments: