Saturday, April 7, 2012

Women hate this, guys don't do it!

Every night I watch people on first dates and I know why guys are so clueless and can never close the deal. There is a reason women are not responding to you. You don't know how to talk them. If you are on a date with a woman you are really interested in, never let her know how much you are into her. Just because she is having fun and is laughing at your stupid jokes, does not mean she wants to get married and have your children. Coming on too strong is a real turn off to any woman. I had a guy at my bar tonight and he was a real tool. He had this very attractive young lady that he met for drinks at my bar. As I listened to this conversation I quickly realized this guy was an idiot and had no idea how to talk to a woman. As they got comfortable and had a few drinks this moron rambled on and on about his business. He never once asked her about her likes and dislikes. All this guy could do was talk about his stupid job and how much money he made. Then he got drunk and started telling me "look how good I did", "she's hot isn't she?" Every time he made a comment she rolled her eyes. The guy went to the bathroom and she looked at me and said "this guy is a real jerk" She then asked me what I thought about him. Being the professional I am I looked at her and took the high road,  and told her that I could not understand how she could be hanging out with this guy. She had been set up by mutual friends. When I asked her if there would be a second date she almost fell off her stool laughing. "I am trying to figure out how to get the hell out of here." So I want all you guys that think you are hot shit to know women hate your type. You may have a ton of money but you have no people skills. You will never meet the right woman because you think they want a guy who is cocky and arrogant. I can tell you right now that you will meet the right woman eventually and her stage name will be Candy and her real name will be Kandy with a K. She will be smoking hot and have no brain. She will bring her hot friends over to have threesomes and eventually you will marry her. You will have one child and that child will never listen to you because you are hard at work trying to keep your ex-stripper wife happy with expensive gifts that she will never wear. You will quickly learn that your wife is cheating on you with one of your friends and has been doing so for years. Your cheating ex-stripper wife will then take your child and move far away and take half your stuff. You will then have to pay her a monthly fee to keep her expensive taste going. Only then will you realize that all the years of being an obnoxious idiot were a complete waste. Don't be this guy. If you want to impress women then ask them about themselves. And always listen to what they have to say. If you want to impress her then wear a watch that will surely get her attention. Don't pay retail for that incredible watch.

No comments: